[Android & iOS] Heroes of the Dungeon
A downloadable HoD
Heroes of the Dungeon (HoD), Action RPG, free-to-play mobile game, Stunning 3D graphics, pvp/gvg modes, time-limited events (weekly updates), high player base, live community!
The game is available now for download world-wide on both the Android & IOS platforms, published by Interserv International Inc.
- Flawless combat system – designed for ARPG fans! YEAH!!
- Over 20 different heroes – each with its unique combat styles
- Over 10 types of currency – Good at economics?
- Over 5 single-player game modes – single-player campaign, elite stages, raid, farming stages, survival modes, etc.
- Over 5 competitive game modes – Colosseum, team formation battle, Bridge of Arbitration (MOBA), guild war, Runestone Battle, etc.
- Guild system – Guild instances, GvG, mercenary feature, member worshipping, etc.
- Chat system – world channel, guild channel
- Ranking system – more than 10 unique ranking ladders, show 'em who's the best!
- Summon system – test your luck & draw for new heros/soulstones, resources, etc.
- Voice-overs – fully voiced story campaign for excellent immersion. Every characters & NPC has its own voice-overs.
For people who love hack-n-slash action RPG, you are in the right place. Combos, character positioning, kiting, etc, are the basic tactics you'll be using throughout the game. More than that, able to switch characters during combat is also one unique feature of this game. The game highlights fluid combat & combo strikes. Every hero in this game has: 1 passive skill, 2 active skills, 1 evasion, & 1 ultimate skill. The 3 gauge bars indicates character's HP, MP (for active skills), & UC (full gauge to use ultimate skill). Also, certain characters/skills are designed for supportive usage, asisting DPS doing their job; long range vs. short range, physical atk vs. magical atk, AoE vs. single target, multi-hit vs. single burst, lots of combinations for you to find out. Every character is defined not only by his/her abilities & skills, but also the hero attributes (stats). Including critical hit rates, there are more than 20 attributes that characterize each hero. You are able to bring 3 heroes to most stages, and total of 4 (including mercenary) to certain stages.
HoD is a F2P, but not a P2W game as player level is the most important factor that decides how strong you can be, which is dependent on the EXP given from daily missions. You pay to get more resources for strengthening your heroes, but the choice is yours, since the free resources you get from the game are more than enough to power-up the 3 to 5 main heroes that will help you battle through every single game modes in HoD. And if you are inclined to train every single heroes in this game, leveling up your VIP level would be the quicker way to go.
HoD has more than 7 ways to power-up your heroes; each requires a certain amount & types of resources. The game has more than 10 types of currency & 100+ kinds of consumables. How to optimize your resource consumption is one of the most challenging things you will think about in this game. The following is a list of ways you can power-up your heroes:
- Soulstone upgrade – require specific hero soulstones
- Base level – requires EXP potions
- Equipments – total 6 types of equipments each with 5 quality grades
- Equipment Enhancement – requires coins to refine your gears
- Skill up – requires skill points (generate over time) and coins (basic currency)
- Gem advancing – requires material to combine for gems and coins
- Battalion Power – from Battalion EXP, relics, runes, etc.
- and more… bonus power points from hero skins, wings, etc.
Following are some screenshots for different game modes:
2mins trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpPpiTvcq3M
1st 30 mins game play: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtYHpT8NCUE&t=263s
We now have a subreddit page, join the discussion now!
Reddit page: https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthedungeon/
FB fan page: https://www.facebook.com/IDHeroes/
Official Website: https://heroesofthedungeon.is520.com/
|Published||Dec 05, 2016|
|Release date||Oct 27, 2016|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Links||Homepage, Community, Community, Itunes, Google Play|